Tuesday, August 19, 2008

people in school make me happy.

Like yan hui.
Today i poked her face from behind her and somehow she didnt react like a normal person would [which is i think, to turn around quickly to see who that was]. Instead she didnt really move, but i could tell she was being wary. She turned her head slightly left [so i moved slighty right] and then slightly right [so i moved slightly left] until i suddenly realised she didnt even notice me at all [i can really become as assassin] so i decided to show myself and oh haha she really didnt notice me lol. I scared her C:

Then i was feeling emo on the mrt then i suddenly thought of that and started laughing [quietly] again. haha. haha yan hui.

i am such an emo person. I feel expressionless and emotionless now. Maybe cuz im sleepy despite sleeping early yesterday.

Oh in the range i had a dream, of like 10 minutes long. I dreamt i was dreaming and yan hui was watching my dream from a screen cuz we had to save this girl in the dream i was dreaming in my dream from these evil things. What she saw on the screen was a buzzy version of what i was dreaming in my dream. So yea, a dream in a dream. And i felt like my feet werent touching the range floor but that i was floating and all seemed so far away... Then the bell rang for assembly.

No comments: