Thursday, July 03, 2008

The only marks i know are my lit marks. And i havent got any papers back at all! Deprived me. Mrs Poon wont let kt take my chem paper -_- maybe i got a single digit mark. oh well 90% failed, maybe i shouldnt feel so bad. But oh i do. kev pls save me..

What if i get some crappy paper back on tues? Hope it wont make me emo on wednesday... Oh dont tell me they are giving out lit section B paper on wednesday -_- wont get my paper again then...

Left hand getting more and more painful. But the pain feels like part of the action :/ Important pain. I havent posted about shooting for a long time here.

I keep shooting nice grouping[97-99] and lousy single shots[96- 1 8, 2 9s]. Keep shooting 8. But they were due to me trying to twist my body, which is bad for me.

Tmr will be a scary start to the day. O why doth this task befall unto me?

Hope zhang doesnt do anything funny to me. And even if she does, i shall ignore it [as long as its not that important.]

This post is utterly random. I feel a lack of things to say. I feel an emptiness <-- this is such an oxymoron. How do you even feel emptiness if its empty. But honestly i dont give a lamb...

Oh well, after training i went home today, and did bio and did math and it was 1115. Havent done homework for sometime now. Just doing all the stuff that's due. I feel sleepy everyday but dont really want to end the day so soon. But then again, what am i prolonging each day for... for worthless crap like this? Really whats the point..

the nights are pretty quiet.

No comments: