Monday, May 05, 2008

gosh. i so feel like dying! luckily i didnt go with hw and xr and js to kbox or i will just go there and choke and die on the air con. rah!!! my nose keeps running, it hates me!! its givin me a stupid headache grahh stupid! i wonder how much energy is required for every time you blow your nose man.. i think i've had an equivalent of running 2.4 already if you combine sneezing and blowing nose... and the weather is so hot and im sneezing! I'm so living on the wrong planet...

and doing bio really uses up a lot of pencil lead man... what briefly describe! their briefly is like sooo brief. it should just become a briewasp. ok make no sense. fly. wasp. ok wasp are bigger..

rahhhh, im wasting the resources of the earth!! tissue will soon be scarce! grah! someone please catch my nose for me, stop it from running...

No comments: