Friday, May 16, 2008

ah yea yea yea. Apart from the fact that i feel once again drawn towards the Tolkien realm, other strange things have been happening to me. The thing is, i've been dreaming of getting myself cut and bloodied pretty frequently. Ok twice, not that frequent. But the two instances were close together...

The first was some accident. Some natural disaster that landed me in this place with glass shards all around. [i remember the lighting was a dark romantic orange, like after a fire.] The glass shards were stuck in the back of my hand, my palm and my arm. I was squeezing them out, and they just slipped out, like how you squeeze a plastic cup filled with water and the water just seeps out. Yea they slid out, and my hand was comparable to the likes of shredded paper. It was literally in sections. I couldnt lift my hand, because my hand wouldnt stay in one piece. My friends were trying to get me to stand but i couldnt because my hand was just too screwed up. They had to bandage it up by tying a cloth around it to keep the pieces together. And it was all bloody and gore. And fallen wood littered around the orange room..
I had this dream while sleeping at the atrium. Must have happened in a pretty short time. Or it could have been a half hour dream.

Now for the other one, happened just yesterday night/this morning. I forgot what the dream was about, but i remember that at one point, i was looking at koi in a pond, and the koi were all sliced up, they were split open all the way down their spines and there were horizontal slits across that line. They weren't in pieces though, they swam around in that top-split state. Like a slice of mango that you cut into cubes while preserving the presence of the skin and then flipping it such that the cubes open outwards. [I thought of this comparison in my dream]. And then the next moment, it appeared i was sitting on a high chair, beside this pond. I was holding a carving knife of some sort, and it pretty much doubled up and plunged itself deep into my thigh. What in the worldd right... Anyway there was blood flowing flowing flowing, and someone asked me what the hell that thing was doing in my leg and i was like i cant get it out, its just stuck there. And really it was stuck, like it had a life of its own and chose to stay there. I dont remember if the matter was resolved.

So, what could these dreams mean?

No comments: