Tuesday, March 20, 2007

.random.

.why does the name keep ringing in my head, although all i have for that name is hate.

that doesn't imply anything i just thought of it.

Anyway. Some people are really annoying man. I don't even know them and they keep niaoing me. Like wts. That's the only thing they have to say. Stupid. Irritating. I feel like stabbing them. But i can't. Damn. Wa lao.. I wish they would stop la.. oh well.

Today was quite a fun day [other than becuz of some people] but nvm, it was still fun because xiu rong managed to find something nice and we saw many many ducks. And so we rambled around in circles and found a nice place to complete Kristy's secret mission and then we were off and back to our humblyabodes. yay.


ok im really bad at writing in a blog so well, yeaaa, maybe read xiu rong's or kristy's for more information!

No comments: