Monday, February 13, 2012

a dream I had

I dreamt we went on a one day trip to somewhere, don't know the name of the place. but it was a desert. and the landscape was wonderfully desertlike yet still splashed with greenery and wildlife of the desert kind. somehow it begin with the story tellin of how the land was initially inhabited by 8 large animals. among them, elephant, giraffe, forgot the rest. then humans slowly came and hunted them and they diversified and it gave rise to more and more different animals. when the story ended it was up to us to roam around. I took my camera and went about snapping pictures of giant beetles, hairy plants and feathers the colour of zebras. we were only there for a day so it was sad when the time came to return.
in my dream I dropped my camera but managed to put it back together. and then there was another person there eating and while he ate he kept staring n talking to me. I guess this stemmed from the two weirdos downstairs my block that kept staring as I walked past.

No comments: