Thursday, September 15, 2011

sutoresu

so tired from travelling to and from school everyday. having a spoilt running nose. having a infection crap on my arm. having 3 reports to work on at once. having a japanese student seminar I just knew about. having insomnia. having strange dreams. having tons of revision and so much I don't understand. work work work.

now i have to face a shyt groupmate who is TOTAL shyt. his own writing hao bu dao na li qu yet keep commenting on my part dam vaguely. and when I ask him to point out directly, he goes offline. shyt or what? SHYT LA. thank goodness there's only one groupwork this time for this module. otherwise I will really have to take anger management or go to the dungeons cuz a certain someone will soon see no further light of day.

totally confirms my stereotype of guys discussed in class today.

arrogant moron.

No comments: