Thursday, September 01, 2011

i wonder if it's the lack of reading that makes me unspired to write anything at all, even a diary entry seems difficult because the mood just isn't there. I think I rely too much on stories to create my mood and get inspired. but I really dislike reading. it's just not something I feel like doing any time at all. I want to, so that I can learn more things, but I don't feel like it, cuz I don't like it at all. I want it to be in a movie, or when I look at a page all the words enter my brain automatically and I know the story. I read too slowly, too distractedly that half the time I already forget what the top was talking about when I'm at the bottom. of the page.

and there are no more new Michael critchton books to motivate me. thus I shall start by plucking books off my sister's bed. she sleeps with books, I sleep with stuffed toys. yup. just like how an older and younger sister is imagined to be. at least in my own world.

my. I managed to get some thoughts out. maybe I could sleep tonight.

I also would like to test the theory that walking slower may make my shoes last longer. but I don't want any of my shoes to spoil cuz currently they are all my ideal, dream shoes! no more impulse half-liked comfort stuff that I buy on lonely feet days. all of those are history and only my loyal followers remain. yup. they gotta follow me wherever cuz well, I'm wearin them.

yay C:
I'm done here entertaining my brain.

No comments: