Friday, April 15, 2011

The Sem will soon End

The semester is coming to an end.

I just got back a CA mark today and it was perfectly acceptable to me, i had already expected that mark since out of the two 10-mark questions, i only knew 1 for sure! In fact, i got higher than what i expected to get so i was happy enough! Plus those noisy chirping guys sitting behind me had around the same marks, it wasnt hard to amass from the amount of tweetering pouring out their beaks, so i felt better that they werent just talking cuz they were smart.
BUT. When prof went through the question that only 5/200 people got correct, a dark veil fell over the happy parts of my mind, i tripped and toppled head first into the abyss of SAD. WHy?? Because i had the right idea! But i had to go and scribble it off and change to another explanation that I myself do not understand what i was thinking at that moment. If i had not left my right idea there it would have been better. Then it wouldnt be staring at me behind those crooked lines, laughing in my face and at my stupidity. At that moment i wish i never even got close, then i wouldnt feel so bad about losing all those marks!! But no! I had to be close!

But i do realise now that it's better to have ever thought of the idea than to have never thought of it at all. At least i made it halfway there. Though being scribbled off, it contributed to my marks naught at all.

It's just like how when i want to do laundry i have only 4 out of the 5 twenty cents needed. And many other examples that my tired mind has blocked out. Things are always SO close. But its the either you get it or not kind of closeness, not the 4 20cents gets you half a laundry wash kind of closeness. Ugh.

BUT ON A HAPPIER NOTE, as i always try to make things into, I FOUND AN INGENIOUS WAY OF HANGING SOYABEAN'S WATERBOTTLE! See, the bottle keeps falling no matter how many adhesives i paste and no matter what other lame sticking method i try to make it stay. Since soyabean's cage has no grills and i cant just poke the holder through the grill. And i also didnt bring the container, that is his cage, home so i didnt have holes drills to thread wires through to hold the bottle there. But AH HAH. There is still another way!! I used the tunnel bridge that soyabean doesnt play with and it's made of wood and has several large holes through its trunk. I poked the bottle mouth through one of the holes and stood the tunnel on its open end and wa la!! A waterbottle stand!! And it's very stable cuz the wood is pretty thick. YES. i did not waste my $11 on this wooden ignored toy for nothing!!

WA HA HA i laugh in the face of all adversity!!!

okay no i don't. But it's a good way to face life in a positive way.

No comments: