Sunday, February 06, 2011

before I proceed to rant on the happenings of cny so far(so far since it lasts for 15 days though only the first 3 or so are celebratory), I must first mention this random discovery!

either I haven't had milk tea for a long time... or Gong Cha milk tea is REALLY NICE!! I am pleasantly surprised! had a craving for bubble tea, and also wanted to find a place to squat, googled for directory of bedok point n discovered there is a gong cha here. so I proceeded to buy a normal milk tea, thinking how stupid it is to pay 2.20 for normal milk tea, but refusing to add a few cents for the house specials (which I did not want to risk anyway). And tada. I had my squatting area n my bubble tea. apart from the ridiculously long straw (portion sticking out of cup is about as tall as the cup itself), the milk tea is really fantastically tasty man. I feel like I'm drinking a baby lamb. okay, the idea is soft fluffy clouds n floating in the sky~ it's really wondercrumpilicious!!

or, I just haven't had milk tea in a long while!

No comments: