Friday, November 19, 2010

Yea im supposed to be going to sleep soon but i'm not really sleepy and im quite hyped up about studying geog now so i won't sleep just yet!

And i just feel like writing this cuz i havent for a long time and its always annoying cuz the whole post will run through my head, everything i want to say and all, while im not at the com and by the time i get to the com, i dont bother with it anymore and anyway most of the stuff i wanted to say fades away.

It always works like that somehow. I always want to do the thing that i cant do at the moment the most and then when i can do it i'm barely into it. Okay maybe not this time, since i really got down to typing im doing it properly.

But its the exam period and what;s the number one thing i wanna do? (other than seeing honeybun which goes without saying so doesnt count)

MAKE CLAY STUFF.

i know i know. i actually do have chances to do it but when i sit down with the bitlets and scraps laid all around me and my quivering rusty penknife in my hand, i dont know what to do. It's like all my inspiration flies away in a wink of a skink.

But now im really hyped up about it! I think about it all dayyy. In between reading about monsoons and wind patterns and chemical reactions and mushrooms. I keep thinking about whats the next thing im gonna try ONCE THE EXAMS ARE OVER. And eveerything is spoilt by that reminder, ONCE THE EXAMS ARE OVER. once the exams are over, will i still have the same desire?

THESE EXAMS BETTER BE OVER FAST. whether im ready or not. Im ready for it to be over.
NOW!

No comments: