Thursday, June 10, 2010

I cannot imagine the day (if it comes) where I will be waking up for work every morning of my life for an infinite period of time until I reach prune stage and become a dispensible old crinkly soul. I can't imgaine when there won't be school forever and ever! What a sad thing it seems now that I miss it so! I miss carrying a backpack everywhere I go with notes and books and notebooks lining every compartment of my ever-expandable bag and energy bars stuffed in particular nooks and crannies. I miss going home tired from learning too much. Now I'm just going home tired from not thinking and just moving, like a robot but really not quite because robots wouldn't get tired would they? I'm waiting at the counter but there's nobody at this time to come and make me run around at their mercy. All I can do is exercise my brain with a little bit of ranting and a little bit of writing. I would like to read some biology textbook when I have some free time, it's just about the moment to start preparing for school again, another surge of intellectual material to flood into the brain! The brain which may not absorb so readily after months and months of stagnation!

Reminder to drink more water.

No comments: