Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just now, after catching a Halibut in Island Paradise, i wiki-ed it, and it led me to wiki Pollock, which is what i named one of my fish in Fishville, and that led me to 'fathom' which is a unit of measurement, mostly for water. New to me, cuz I only know I use it when 'i cannot fathom an idea'.

A fathom is 6 feet and when burying people it is customary to bury them a fathom underground! [six feet under]

Somehow i vaguely remember the word 'fathom' being used as a measurement for water in one of those whimsical poems about the sea, i read a long long time ago when the sky was still dark at 6:50am. But that piece of knowledge has slipped out of my mind since, and I guess, re-entered now.

I'm bored!! I have a cough.

I was sick yesterday and didn't go to work!

...

Can i have some twister fries?

No comments: