Monday, January 18, 2010

Horrible woman! My ex-boss is a horrible, conniving, cunning woman! She cheated me and cheeseburger of our pay! I'm gonna confront her about it tomorrow. No way is she making me do slave labour for her! Not in this day and age! She claims that work ends promptly at 3.30 everyday, no matter how long we stay! Well, my work signing in and out time clearly states 11-2, 11-3.30, and well the last one is 10-4. For $7 an hour, any bloke can tell you how much I should be getting. If she can't do simple math, she shouldn't be having a business. 3 hours + 4.5hours + 6 hours. Times 7. Ninety-Four point Five!! She only paid me SEVENTY. WALAO. cheat my money!!! Even if you minus half an hour from the supposed 3.30 we are supposed to stop at, how in the world do you get 70??? Is she using a different number system perhaps?? Plus we are not even supposed to be giving out stinkin flyers!!! Her oh-so-grand advertisement says " we wil teach you how a great salad should be served " [Oh look, can't spell also.] And what does she make us do? GIVE OUT FLYERS. WEEK AFTER WEEK. I couldn't take her nonsense so i QUIT one fine day when she said FLYERS again. That is certainly NOT what she claimed in her advert. And there was NOTHING about slave work or flyer distribution. "Needs energetic and fun part time staff to work the Salad and sandwich counters." If their salad counters were along the streets and outside the MRT station, well I wouldn't fault her would I. By the way they post like ad after ad like they are so desperate for workers but the stupid thing is she tells her workers not to come on some days. The stupidest is, after i quit, she still called me up and asked me if i wanted to work in the shop??? Well, that's not the stupid part. The stupid part is she told Cheeseburger he didn't have to work that day when he was still putting up with her and did not quit like I did. She told the one who didn't quit that he didn't have to come to work, she told me, who quit, to come to work? What kind of rubbish logic is that?? As you can see, she is a liar and a cheat. And there is sufficient proof for that. She's also patronizing and is nice to all the ang mohs, which are her regular customers, well because they don't see what a cheat she is behind the scenes. I WISH THEY WOULD NOT GET CHEATED BY HER 85 CENTS CABBAGE BEING SERVED IN HER EIGHT-FIFTY SALAD! Ok to be fair, she has many ingredients but they are all like SUPER CHEAP VEGGIES. Sigh okayokay that is not my problem really. I'm just pissed off.

I just smsed her and she spelt 'write' as 'right'. WAPIANG. jiu ming ah.

OMG! She said she will re-check and put smiley face summore. WHAT A FAKE-O. She just bully cheeseburger [I wasn't there when she gave the cheat money pay]. BUT NO WAY WILL SHE BULLY ME!!!

She will get back to me [didn't say when.] GAHHHHH.

I wonder how many people she cheated already!!!! The other time she gave me 77 instead of 87. I assume she was so flustered she forgot it was 87 3 seconds after counting the hours. Of cuz I told her she mis-paid me. That was still fine. BUT AGAIN?? I wonder if she is pretending!!! So she can short-change her poor workers if they don't speak up!

GAH. WHat a horrible woman! I cannot stand her! Just want to have nothing to do with her but she still owes me money!!

DId i mention [no i did not, so i shall now] that when she doesn't need to you to work, she only smses you/calls you on the MORNING ITSELF??? I pity those people who are halfway on the MRT already!! One dollar plus MRT fare wasted just because of an irresponsible boss!! Waste your time waste your energy waste your phone bill. And then cheat your money.

WAAA CANNOT STAND HERRR...

*takes deep breath.*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: