Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yay. im so happy for my standing broadjump. 201cm. My first try was 189cm. and i didnt get C for sit and reach. yea man. i got D! No la jk.. got B, like, scrapped it. Do sit and reach like running marathon liddat. Use so much energy and strength and my leg almost wanna die and cramp. Stretch until arm wanna get dislocated liao then zhun zhun scrap 44cm. Dam lousy but i dont care! I didnt get C hah. But then shuttle run very sad. Last year 9.9 then this year 10.4. I feel that its very slow. Sit ups also do until almost died. I am like dam lousy i cant do sit ups, without Gillian's encouragement i would have given up long ago, but thanks to her i kept doing until like wanna die and only do 43. Pull ups, every year also same la. Every year do 23. My left hand like never do anything, i can obviously tell that im using my right hand to pull myself then at the end only my right hand shaking, left hand so shuang and relac. The moment my right hand shake i dont wanna do already so never force. Only this one [and maybe standing broad jump] didnt do until wanna die. Yay its over, napfa over. Although i cant get full marks but i dont care. Dont wanna dislocate my arm. Oh yea, my 2.4 also record time, dam cool lar, used to be so slow when i never stop at all [my stamina sucks] i never stop i run 14 sth sth. This time i decided to stop 30seconds for every round and guess what! 12.14! yay yay yay. Thats why stopping is good. Urh, but stop liao after that must really run the rest of the round, not jog...

ok. dammit, this post is dam singlishy and nonsense. I dont care. the time is 1203. I feel bored.

No comments: