Friday, August 24, 2007

i realised that im quite accident prone recently.

first: last monday xr supposedly tripped me during PE bball [although i thought i felt some force on my back]. Anyway i knew i was gonna fall but i didnt wanna scrape my knee so i stopped myself from skidding when i fell and took all the force on one knee.so yea it changed to a different colour everyday.

second: thursday PT capt ball. The moment i got the ball, some mad ravaging creature came crashing down on me. I dont actually know what happened but the nxt moment, the ball was gone and i felt this pain in my finger. So i looked at it, and it was bleeding. So i was wondering, why is it bleeding above the nail and below the nail. So i went to wash it and realised my nail got cracked down to the center and in addition to that, the ravaging monster scratched a piece of skin off the same finger near the nail. sigh. such violence.

third: played some bball after school. Supposed to be a calm and conserved game between me, nicole and ai lin. Unfortunately, strange monstrous creatures came along and decided to play a match. When hanq had the ball, i thought he was gonna pass it to nicole since he was on her team, so i didnt expect it when it came flying into my face. BISH. felt like someone punched me man. i have no idea what he meant to do. maybe its some secret tactic? argg..

yea.



No comments: