Tuesday, August 07, 2007

ah, help, stop raping me.

The creatures seemed to be calling out for help
Reaching up with slimy, skinny hands
The smell of acid burns

They're melting.

Are they calling?
Is it me they're calling?
The movement of their lips

It's haunting.
_________________________
Hello hello, i have nothing better to say.

Everyone is taking turns to get sick, especially the people at my table i.e. First me, then IewiuH then crispy. Must make JiaSheng sick too. He is quite dangerous.



Hello Xiu Rong, why didnt you go down and help staple cards. I thought you said you were gonna help. So evil. This morning coming so late too. Left Nicole and I to do sigh. At least we managed to finish. i think we used like half a pack of staple bullets.




sigh, see. what a slacker. I say there must be some justice in this world.


Do you see the tail of a whale? Like in most postcards of whales, only the tail is the most prominent. You can hardly see the body at all. Kaikoura is a good place to see whales, but even closer to home, is NJC itself, in the very classroom of 06ip04. This is a picture of the biWhale.

No comments: