Thursday, April 19, 2007

.stuffs.

.Huiwei asked me to update so i shall post about CDANS. CDANS was disappointing!

I made a horrible, huge, dumb, impossible-but-it-happened mistake... I... STOOD IN THE WRONG POSITIONING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Walao, that's like the dumbest mistake la. People usually using common sense will obviously lean left to rest their elbow on their hip. But I! was so busy changing my feet here and there.. that i ended up leaning right!!? So retarded man. So for my first 20 shots i aimed soo hard but i couldn't get it right. Yet after i realised it at the 32nd shot, suddenly aiming somewhat there would get me the 10. So reetaarded... Well.. at least i made this mistake that i never expected to make. Better than making this mistake during nationals... so my grand total was... 371. Yes. Incredulously crappy. 93 87 95 96. It is clear, by the 8 point jump where i realised my mistake.

Why couldn't training be exchanged with the real competition! Mann... i shot like 2 7s within a series. Oh well. Its overrrrrrrrrrrr...

Good luck to kristy and her drama crew!

Yay. The banner took form a few days ago, and now its got the heading! It looks ok so far. The outlining of the words with papertape was darn backbreaking. Must thank all the rifle girls+weilin+kaisheng +jiapei, regardless of critisism, suggestions, or helping to stick the papertape, or spraypainting.

Can't wait for it to be completed!

No comments: