Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wa my First Time opening the shop all alone was stressful to the max!! I had a couple of mini accidents and I even forgot how to work the cash register for a moment. My fingers were quivering as I manually calculated the change for the first customer of the day, after which I peered at the cash register and figured out what I missed. While I was facing in inside cleaning the prep area, mr ang moh customer suddenly said hi! And I totally Jumped! And he was like oh sorry! There was so much to do suddenly, with only 1 person around. The last person yesterday also didn't leave plain yoghurt for me and I had to do a new mix too! The canned longans were spoilt and I had to poison myself with two for testing before proceeding to open a new can and cut those squishy bodies into halves. At the same time, there were customers trickling in slowly and I was glad when lady boss suddenly appeared! Oh, rescue! Life was a little better, then other helper came and life was very good. All in all a very eye opening experience, and I hope next week I will do better!

Bonne chance to me!

No comments: