Friday, December 04, 2009

i wish i could be a conservationalist [if there's such a word] and go somewhere in search of animals that need saving and just save animals for the rest of my short, pathetic and miserable life. I wish i could make friends with lions and tigers. They would never disappoint me and there will be no danger of being anything more than friends. Animals animals animals. There are so few in the wild here. There isnt even something that can be called 'the wild' to begin with. I wish i could go explore some isolated jungle and see animals everywhere i go. [not humans of course. animal animals. all the better if they're furry.]
i would be a marine biologist if i could swim better. But since i cant i will probably die before i can save any sad little fish hoping to be saved.

I dont know what to be.

No comments: