Sunday, June 17, 2007

.on dragons.

We rolled around each other and fought, swiping at each other's bodies. Our wings batted our own faces as we twisted and turned. We blinked, but we could still anticipate each other's movements. She grasped hold of one of my feathers. Bright red, a burning flame in her hand. Perhaps too hot for her to handle, for a swipe from me and she lost it, and it was returned back to where it belonged. I clawed her and she bled.
"There's blood!" [her]
"Oh really." [me pretending to care]
And while she was distracted i grabbed a handful of her luminiscent blue feathers and threw them into the fire. They burned. And she was destroyed. Destroyed such that she would never be dragon again, but only human. I was a human, a dragon, and a dragon slayer. Now i had to find a full-fledged dragon and ask it to be my company. Then i would become a dragon master.

There is no compassion in our eyes, For we are the dragon kind.

And that was my dream this morning! About dragons. And i was fighting with my sis. We were both half human half dragon. I was a red dragon and she was a blue dragon and we had to get at least one feather from each other, and burn it, to cast each other into dragon doom. I don't know where this came from. Or if dragons even have feathers. yea. They're supposed to have scales right?
The other dragons i dreamt of had no feathers though, they had scales. There was an angel dragon. Some guardian for little dragons. A white scaled dragon who's scales sparkled in iridescence with the light. Then there was a black dragon. A warrior dragon of sorts. He cast no shadows for he was shadow himself.
There was another scene where the dragons were stuck in this cage thing, where the bars stretched upwards so high in the sky, flying up would cause them to lose much breath. But it was opened at the top. And there were humans standing around there. They wanted to kill the dragons so they had this gas or powder prepared that they were gonna pour into the cage. So the black dragon [called Cro-En] was trying to fly upwards but was choked by the powder that the humans were starting to pour into the cage. I don't know what happened in the end. My head skipped frame to another scene.
For this scene it was some battle theater or something, but it wasn't a battle that was going on. It was people, taking turns to jump like, suuuuper high and hit some thing that was flung into the air earlier, and then land and catch the thing. I think they were all half dragons. Becuase they could jump like 5metres or 7metres high. The atmosphere was like, excitement, with blue spotlights lighting up the dark arena. And the people were all jumping and screaming. It was like a disco actually. I don't know. blah.

So that's it for my dream this morning. Yea. It's quite long cuz i woke up late. I was supposed to go to NUS.. sorry xiu rong bleh. I couldn't get up.

No comments: